9 November 2010

A TASTE OF TURKEY - EXHIBITION

This is a great exhibition – one not to be missed.   The exhibit encompasses fine arts, handcrafted jewellery, photography, crochet and embroidery, contemporary art, ceramic art and an art form particular to Turkey: the art of EBRU - meaning marbling in Turkish.  The images created are truly magical. A must see for all of us interested in arts practices from all parts of the world. The Exhibit continues till the 23rd December at the Fo Guang Tuan Art Gallery.  Follow the link for address and further details.

http://www.multiculturalarts.com.au/events2010/turkey.shtml

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susana,
I work with Mel and we are going to lunch at Fo Guang Tuan Art Gallery next week.
Love your blog, good design but Mel said links in left sidebar too hard to read - no contrast.
I too am doing web design at TAFE and have just learnt WordPress, which is really hard.
Janelle

susana said...

Hi Janelle,
thanks for the feedback. I noticed the contrast issue previously, but have been unable to make all lettering White, which would then fix that issue. I may have to change the whole design, which I am hesitant to do at this stage. Good luck with your course, and let me know if you a a web or blog as a part of this. susana

emma said...

That looks good. will try to get to it during my holiday. I was expecting birds yuk! lol!
How are you going for getting up a show for January for teenageland.net?