6 November 2010

"Adios Amigos!"

Ok, so the first year of the 2 year diploma is done. Mission Accomplished!  Now to set myself some tasks for the break...Art tasks I mean.
I plan to give myself at least 30min everyday for art. This may be in the form of reading, writing, photography, drawing, journal entry, painting, collage, or printmaking etc etcetera. Wow I hadn't thought about it till now, but we covered a lot this year.

I may as well post a plug for NMIT. The environment is great for all levels and age groups. The teachers’ professionalism, enthusiasm for what they do and vast reserves of knowledge, together with the rapport they build with students is commendable and makes life at NMIT an enjoyable experience.  It has been a huge year for learning, resting and lovin' doin' ma own thin'...

A big thanks to my fellow students also, it’s been a great journey and we are only halfway there. Next year will be a great year, one I'm looking forward to.
My intentions for this blog over the break, until we get back into the swing of things in 2011, will be to post weekly from now on, but if the urge materializes, who knows, I may surprise even myself!

No comments: