25 October 2010

Final image for Laneways Assignment

The Laneways Commision
This is one of the images, in total I have 5 at this stage, but they are brewing in my head and more are likely to emerge in the future.  The theme being population health, and health with the workplace being an integral part of our daily lives(I think we spend more time with our work colleagues than our families, which is terribly sad to say.) it seemed fitting to begin right there.  Are we tools of the system?  Are we as "free" as we think we are?  How does our work life impact on our home life?  Is time at work slowly encrouching on our free time?  These are all valid questions, with no easy answers.  I'm just simply making an observation, basing it on what I have seen and lived whilst on the busy, busy treadmill of work and play.

No comments: